Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thrifty Friday // Cake Stand




Yes, I may have forgotten about Thrifty Friday - whoops!! I figure since it is still Friday on the other side of the world, I can put it up today and everything will be fine - right?

So here is my latest find - A pretty shiny cake stand! 've been looking for one for ages and I finally came across this at the Habitat for Humanity Store the other day. Isn't it pretty? Piled high with cakes, slices or cupcakes I think it will look pretty good in my new kitchen.

Have you found any good kitchen finds lately? I'm always on the look out to expand my collection!






3 comments:

  1. I love vintage cake stands! They have so much character about them :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have always wanted a cake stand like that (I guess every baker does). Excellent find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a new header i spy?
    Such darling flowers.
    That print looks like it should be on a spring dress.

    And the detailing on that cake stand is divine.

    ReplyDelete