Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Guest Post // A Tea Party



Today I'm guest posting for Rosie over at Such Stuff as Dreams are Made on. She is holding a Tea Party over on her blog to recognise Mental Health Day which is the 10th October. I certainly think talking helps when it comes to depression as I've had my own battle with it in the past . So join in! The party goes all week. Here's a link for more information about Mental Health Day

Pop on over and check out my tasty Mini Baked Doughnuts recipe. Yum, yum! I love doughnuts. Every time I go to Melbourne I always go to a doughnut shop. We don't have them here! Well, not in Dunedin or Invercargill anyway. Now I can make them at home! Waaaay better....


I hope your week is going well!! I had a terrible morning yesterday trying to finish off a job for work that has been stressing me out, but I'm on to a new one today so it's looking much brighter! See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kasey! I dunno what took me so long to follow your blog, but I'm finally stopping by! I love your little space. =] Can't wait to snoop around some more after I go read your guest post! <3

    fillmyheartup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those look amazing. Isn't it weird that doughnuts have never really taken off in NZ. I know there is a Dunkin Doughnuts or two in Auckland but I don't think there are any in Wellington. When I lived in Korea there was a Dunkin Doughnuts/Krispy Creme/Mr Doughnut on every street!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum yum yum!!! I want to make those mini donuts right now. I'm excited to check out your guest post!

    I'm glad you are having a better day today, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete