Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Recent Purchases - March and April

Grey Leather Gloves - The Op Shop
Purple Embroidered Gloves - Shop on Taieri
Leopard Print Scarf - Unknown
Variety of Nail Polishes - All from Postie Plus (Cheap and good!)
Monkey Ring - Lovisa
Ring with Stone and "Love" Ring - Lovisa
Pink Heels - No. 1 Shoe Warehouse
I've been finding some vintage gold lately at my favourite op shops. I've also had good luck at a few other shops, so I thought I would share my latest finds with you. It's so nice to not spend so much money on clothes or accessories, but still buy special things that I will definitely get use out of!

I have a few new clothes to photograph too, hopefully there will be a break in the yucky weather so I can get outside and take some outfit pics! I would love a few more of those crisp, clear Autumn days Dunedin is famous for...


No comments:

Post a Comment